New Job Investment Senior Advisor Private Wealth 1859 In Quebec
|Investment Senior Advisor Private Wealth 1859|
Investment Senior Advisor Private Wealth 1859
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Primary Locations: Chicoutimi, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in Private Wealth Management 1859 at National Bank means participating in the transformation to have a direct impact on the client. As a Private Advisor in Wealth Management 1859 you will have an advisory role with a wealthy clientele.
- Developing National Bank's high-net-worth client market
- Increase the number of products and assets under management of the portfolio of record by offering wealth management advisory services in line with client needs
- Rigorously apply processes and procedures to properly analyze the needs of high net worth clients and determine with them an integrated financial strategy
- Lead the implementation of the action plans by integrating the interventions of the various specialists of the private client advisory services group and its subsidiaries
- Establish very frequent contacts with clients to follow the evolution of their needs and adapt the wealth management solutions already proposed to ensure the quality of exceptional customer service, both through speed, accessibility and competence
- Participate in the identification of clients' business potential under the management of financial planners, investment advisors and account managers Business Services
- Participate in and/or facilitate client events dealing with wealth management
- The incumbent must be able to identify the risks inherent in the activities of the Wealth Management sector.
National Bank offers a wide range of financial services to individuals, businesses and governments in Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
This position reports to the Vice-President.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 7 to 10 years of relevant experience or master's degree related to the business sector and 5 to 8 years of relevant experience or any other relevant combination of experience and training
- Securities Course (CSC) and Completed Standards of Conduct Manual (IMC).
- Experience in sales and business development with a wealthy clientele
- Excellent knowledge of investment products and mastery of the financial markets and the economy in order to act rightly
- Knowledge of taxation, retirement planning and estate planning
- Leadership, autonomy, perseverance, team spirit
- Holding the professional designation: CFA, FICVM, CPA, asset
- French/English bilingualism, because the sector serves a Francophone and Anglophone clientele
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?