Company : Magna Golf Club
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : Ontario
Magna Golf Club, one of Canada's most exclusive private clubs located in Aurora, Ontario, is looking for a DISHWASHER to join our Culinary team. If you have a great attitude, enjoy working as a team, and love to clean, we want to hear from you.
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the cleanliness of kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, operate dishwashing equipment, and perform manual dishwashing duties.
A successful candidate will:
- Have flexible full-time availability; holiday, evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Be available to work in YEAR ROUND.
- Be able to work well under pressure and independently.
- Be an effective communicator and love working in a team environment.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Not mind getting his/her hands dirty and enjoy cleaning.
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from work.
What you will be doing:
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary.
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places.
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of kitchen work areas.
- Scrape, clean, dismantle, and reassemble all stoves, ovens, grills, and broilers to properly clean.
- Clean and maintain kitchen floors.
- Empty garbage in kitchens.
- Clean and wipes down work surfaces.
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Assist cooks and servers as needed, especially during peak hours.
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g. safety risks, equipment failure).
- Other duties as requested.
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Magna Golf Club has extensive COVID-19 protocols and a vaccination policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of hire. If you are selected as a candidate, you will be asked if you can comply with our policy and provide proof of full vaccination if hired. If you are unable to comply with the vaccination policy due to a documented Human Rights Exemption, please notify the hiring manager.
We thank you for your interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.