Company : CBDC Northumberland Inc.
Salary : $42,043 a year
Location : New Brunswick
Join us as we continue to grow…..
The Community Business Development Corporations objective is to help build vibrant communities in Atlantic Canada by stimulating private sector employment in rural communities. We work throughout Atlantic Canada in the creation, expansion and modernization of small and medium sized businesses by providing financial support, skills training and counseling services to entrepreneurs.
We are seeking a professional to join our Miramichi location. As an Administrative Assistant, the person is responsible for receptionist duties, office accounting and providing administrative support to Northumberland CBDC personnel.
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Post secondary diploma in Office Administration, Business Technologies or Accounting and or the equivalent in experience and training.
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in an office administration role
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Be self-motivated and focused on results
- Proficiency in various office-related software programs including Sage50, word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail.
This is a full time position with a starting salary of $42,043.00 per year depending on qualications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, send your resume before September 30th, 2022.
For more information on the CBDC, please visit our website at: www.cbdc.ca
The CBDC is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,043.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- French (required)