|Temporary Open Streets Support (up to 10 weeks)|
Temporary Open Streets Support (up to 10 weeks)
Company : Town of Kingsville
Salary : $25 an hour
Location : Ontario
The requirements of the position include:
- Experience working in events.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Open Street events
- Support the committee in minute taking, promotions and engaging partners.
- Liaise with local businesses and volunteers during open streets to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Excellent customer service, organization and communication skills.
- Requires working outside in various weather conditions.
- Support other events when Open Streets is done.
1) Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
2) G driver’s license
3) First Aid, CPR will be considered an asset
The normal workweek is 20 hours per week, hours may vary with additional hours at the beginning of the contract. Work will include evening shifts and every Saturday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM.
Rate of Pay: $25.00 hour
This position will be for 4 weeks up to 10 weeks.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to the HR Manager. Email: [email protected]
Human Resources, Town of Kingsville, 2021 Division Road North, Kingsville,
Ontario N9Y 2Y9
All applications are appreciated however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations under the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) will be provided upon request.