|Regional Administrative Assistant|
Regional Administrative Assistant
Company : Avenue Living Communities
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Avenue Living Communities is western Canada's fastest growing private rental properties operator, with a growing presence in regions throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Communities is in our name because we care about bringing our communities & employees together. We inspire positive action and make a difference in the lives of the people in our communities, and in the lives of our employees. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive place to work. Our Core Values drive our culture, and our people bring our Mission to life. We are in it together, employ an entrepreneurial spirit to drive change and relentlessly pursue progress.
Embracing rapid growth, we use the skillsets of our knowledgeable teams to continue to adapt and remain focused on placing our customers' needs first. Our innovate teams work together to provide our residents with quality, value, and a clear choice of a safe, comfortable place to call home.
Learn more about Avenue Living Communities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Deliver excellent customer service to develop long term relationships with our valued residents.
- Provide administrative support to the Residential Portfolio Manager, Leasing Specialist and Maintenance Associates.
- Upload documents to Yardi Voyager (Yardi), complete move in/out in Yardi and batch collected payments in Yardi.
- Create purchase orders and work orders in our systems as required.
- Assist in rent collection by calling residents and following up as needed.
- Prepare and print outstanding balance, eviction, notice of entry, and non-sufficient fund notices.
- Ensure electronic and physical resident files are maintained and up to date.
- All other duties as required.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Possess a post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration or related discipline an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience.
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
Subject to reasonable accommodation, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.