Company : Fiera Capital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Why join Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, you will be responsible for greeting guests, maintaining the reception area and the conference rooms.
- Provide courteous customer service when greeting visitors, answering, screening, and forwarding calls
- Maintain office security by following and controlling access through reception
- Sort and prepare mail for delivery via various messaging service providers
- Manage and follow up on room reservation requests with Outlook
- Coordinate catering requests for conference room meetings
- Make service calls and follow up on suppliers providing office maintenance and related services
- Input service requests in Canderel
- Send welcome emails to new employees
- Proceed to departure notices and update various registers
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas
- Perform any ad hoc tasks related to the nature of your duties
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Diploma of collegial studies in office administration, secretarial studies or any relevant field
- 2 years of relevant experience as a receptionist or in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstration of high professional standards, as well as proven discretion and diplomacy
- Ability to manage competing priorities and be attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills (English and French, spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), including proficiency in using Outlook
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.
Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information. If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
The well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients and of the larger community are a priority for Fiera Capital and its affiliates. As such, all employees and service providers whose role or services, as applicable, require them to be physically present at the offices of Fiera Capital or its affiliates are required to be fully vaccinated and to provide proof of same (where recommended by Public Health Institutions), unless they have been granted reasonable accommodation based on documented medical or religious grounds, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Should an individual demonstrate that the vaccine cannot be administered due to medical or religious grounds or as otherwise required by applicable law, Fiera Capital and its affiliates will assess on a case-by-case basis, whether reasonable accommodation can be provided.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.