|Public Works Operator 1|
Public Works Operator 1
Company : Town of Innisfail
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
This position works in the Public Works department, reporting to the Public Works Foreman. The Operator 1 is responsible for performing tasks assigned to them for the maintenance of the Town roadways, lanes, storm sewers, signs, and graves.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform manual tasks such as tarring, paving, painting, sign repair, snow & ice removal, cemetery work, and general labour duties as required.
- Operate class 3 with Q endorsement and small equipment as required and under proper supervision.
- Clean all vehicles and help maintain and service vehicles and the Public Works Shop.
- Introduction and willingness to operate different equipment including hand tools and powered equipment.
- Assist in the installation of underground utilities and during water breaks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Public Works Foreman.
- 40-hour work week with assigned on-call rotation in field environment.
- May require some overtime and weekend duties.
- Minimum grade 10 education or equivalent.
- Valid class 3 driver’s licence with air brake endorsement is preferred.
- Capacity for physical labour.
The Town of Innisfail offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. A copy of the detailed job description available upon request. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes in confidence by PDF no later than 4:00 pm on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 to:
Town of Innisfail
Attention: Erica Vickers, Director of Corporate Services
4943 53 Street, Innisfail, Alberta, T4G 1A1
Email: [email protected]