Company : Canadian Health Labs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a mobile healthcare provider under contract to provide healthcare services for various public and private sector organizations throughout Canada. This is an opportunity to contribute to keeping Canadians safe and healthy while getting to explore new locations across our beautiful country.
X-Ray Technologists are needed for travel/deployment assignments in Saskatchewan, Canada.
We are looking for X-ray Technologists to work alongside a dedicated group of imaging professionals.
We are looking for individuals who can travel/deploy for a minimum of 30-days (or longer).
- Preparing the patient for the examination
- Reviewing patient history
- Explaining the procedure and obtaining images of diagnostic quality
- Obtain the required views according to clinic protocol for General X-Ray.
- Ensure complete patient history is obtained for proper interpretation of the case.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Be organized to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and adaptable
- Excellent patient care
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of a recognized X-Ray Technologist program at the diploma level, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of clinical and non-clinical field employees and interpret company policies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format.
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Ability to prioritize care and demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous base + incentive options.
- Travel and accommodations paid for.
- This is a CONTRACT position