|Vice-président ou directeur, Évaluation d’entreprises, Juricomptabilité et Services-conseils transactionnels|
Vice-président ou directeur, Évaluation d’entreprises, Juricomptabilité et Services-conseils transactionnels
Company : Richter
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Vice-President/Director Valuation, Litigation and Transaction
Who We Are:
Richter is one of Canada's largest independent professional services, business advisory and consulting firms. Innovation is the key to our approach, combined with the ability to generate results quickly. Richter offers a full range of advisory and consulting services, supported by in-depth industry knowledge and national and international experience. Our firm, located in Toronto, Montreal and Chicago, distinguishes itself from all other financial advisory firms because of the commitment and collaboration of our team members, who are the key to our success in delivering exceptional service to our dynamic clients.
Richter’s Valuation, Litigation and Transaction is looking to hire experienced professionals at the vice-president/Director level to participate in further developing its business.
Our diverse engagements involve a broad range of services in transaction advisory, business valuation and litigation support.
A Day in the Life
- Preparing business valuations in the context of transactions, corporate reorganizations, litigation and financial reporting including purchase price allocations, impairment testing for goodwill and other intangible assets
- Conducting buy-side due diligence, in the context of a transaction, on behalf of companies, private equity firms and other institutional investors
- Carrying out sell-side and other mergers and acquisition advisory services, including seller quality of earnings and other transaction readiness services
- Quantification of damages and Financial investigations
- Report writing
- Review and analysis of financial data, trends and projections in the context of a valuation, transaction and or litigation matter
- Initiate and participate at business development initiatives
What we are looking for
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 8 years management experience
- CPA, CA and/or CPA or any other relevant professional designation
- CBV designation (or in progress), an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong business development acumen for both existing and new business
- Superior financial analysis skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities
- Strong management skills and staff coaching abilities
- Able to travel in Ontario, Canada or US several days at a time, as required.
What Richter offers you?
- Competitive group benefits which include, group insurance, Health Spending Account, savings plans, and Employer Contribution Matching
- Employee and Family access to virtual healthcare network
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs, including consultations with mental health professionals
- Annual Health & Well-being Program
- Hybrid work Environment
- Competitive Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CFE leave financial support
- Academic Incentives
- Talent referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
- Access to an on-demand concierge nannying, babysitting, and tutoring service
- Annual employee rewards and recognition
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.