Company : Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Location: This position will be based in our Winnipeg office.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2022
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth —the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With more than $20 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers, and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2021 Brokerage Report Card
Reporting to the Manager, Transition, the Transfer Associate will be responsible for the monitoring and delivery of companywide transfers. The Transfer Associate will act as the liaison between the Advisor team, National Bank (NBIN), and the Relinquishing Institution on transferring the assets to Wellington-Altus Private Wealth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring the asset transfers from the Relinquishing Institution to Wellington-Altus Private Wealth in the outlined SLA.
- Working closely with NBIN support, following up on outstanding and rejected transfers.
- Supporting the Investment Advisor teams on escalated issues.
- Reaching out to the Relinquishing Institutions and following up on any delayed transfers.
- Providing reporting to the Advisor teams and internal departments on the progress of the transfer process.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study.
- Knowledge of common financial technology tools and programs is an asset.
- A capacity to engage constructively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and tactfully; while adapting to changing, diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to proactively organize, manage and prioritize a high volume of time-sensitive work.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact well with a diverse group of executives, colleagues, and internal clients.
- Experience using online meeting platforms such as Zoom and Teams.
- An excellent attitude and a commitment to providing extraordinary service.
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with financial tools an asset.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work overtime as is operationally-required.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply for This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.