|St. Anne's Medical Clinic Family Practice and Walk In Doctor|
St. Anne's Medical Clinic Family Practice and Walk In Doctor
Company : Bison Family Medical Clinic
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
St. Anne's Medical Clinic is a family clinic providing excellent, integrative medical care to our community. We are located inside the St. Anne's Superstore in Winnipeg at 215 St. Anne's Road.
Our physicians are dedicated to providing easy access, and empathetic medical care to a growing community. In addition to the provision of family and walk-in medicine, we also have rapid access to psychiatry, procedural and women’s health care. An onsite pharmacy and staff trained in short list labs such as throat swabs for strep, urine dips and pregnancy tests bring added convenience to your practice.
We are looking to recruit a full time and part time physicians to provide comprehensive care to a growing community with a variety of needs.
- We provide an aesthetically pleasing clinic environment with well trained staff, full EMR and billing support, as well as ongoing teaching and mentoring in a collegial network of physicians,
- We have rooms set up to do procedures as well as all of the tools needed to practice the kind of medicine you want to practice
- Work the hours you want, see the patients you want, practice the type of medicine that best fits your interests, whether it is family medicine, travel, addictions, counselling, or walk-in
- The overhead includes all Manitoba health and private billings. We also provide mentoring support to help to optimize billings and ensure that you are paid fairly for the work that you do.
- St. Anne's Medical Clinic treats both patients and physicians as clients with unique needs, and so we provide not just a work space, but a place where we expect you to be happy building a career.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
To keep staff safe, we encourage physical distancing, wear masks and provide ppe
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)