Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 149821
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Sales Representative (Quebec City, Quebec)
We are actively recruiting experienced Sales Representatives in Quebec City, Quebec– no previous banking experience required!
As a Sales Representative in Quebec City, Quebec you will be responsible for onboarding customers that have purchased a mortgage through our indirect mortgage salesforce. Your role will be to deepen customer relationships through the sale of banking solutions.
Is this role right for you?
- As a Sales Representative (Quebec City, Quebec) you’re results focused, driven, have strong sales acumen, and love meeting new people
- You’re willing to work variable hours including weekends and evenings and you’re available to meet customers at times that are convenient for them both in person and virtually
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and build solid partnerships both internally and externally
- You possess and maintain a driver’s license and have access to personal transportation during working hours
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if:
- You have proven experience excelling in a sales environment (across any industry)
- You enjoy the challenge of exceeding targets
- You have effective time management, organization skills and are self driven
- You’re a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great customer experience and deepening relationships with both new and existing customers
What's in it for you?
- Supportive environment with coaches that are inspired to help you exceed your goals
- Flexible workday options
- The tools you need to be successful providing customers with advice and product solutions
- Lucrative compensation package that includes base salary and quarterly compensation, putting you in control of how much you can earn
- Unique lead generation program, where we provide you pre-approved customer leads to generate your sales from
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec
How do I apply?
As part of the application process for a Financial Advisor, Senior Financial Advisor, Small Business Advisor and/or Investment & Retirement Planning role within Retail Distribution with Scotiabank, we have partnered with Career Spark, a technology and behavioral science based online assessment company. After submitting your Scotiabank application, you will receive an invitation from our Recruitment Team to complete a 12-15-minute Career Spark survey. Kindly note the survey will be emailed to applicants and you may not receive the Career Spark survey invite immediately.
** Please complete the survey within 24 hours of receiving the invitation. **
The purpose of the survey is to help provide insights about the work you enjoy. There are no right or wrong answers, and nobody will ever see your specific responses to any questions. Upon completion of the survey, you will see a summary report of your top five traits. We hope you find the information useful for your own personal development and growth.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.