New Job Process Technologist In Alberta
Company : Associated Engineering Group of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are currently searching for a junior to intermediate Process Technologist for our Edmonton office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating 2D and 3D Concept Illustrations.
- Drafting Process Flow and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Drafting Electrical Single Line Diagrams
- Modeling 3D Process Layout Designs.
- Drafting 2D Process and Electrical Layouts and Sections.
- Reviewing Drawing Packages.
- Coordinating and Communicating with Multidiscipline Technologists.
You will join a dynamic team active on municipal engineering projects for a variety of public and private sector clients.
What you will bring:
- Diploma in Design/Drafting Technology from an accredited technical institution.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2020 and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Plant3D 2020 (CADWorx and AutoPlant are also acceptable).
- Basic understanding or willingness to learn: Revit, Navisworks, Revizto and Sketchup.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Committed team player and the ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including extended health, dental coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program, and matching company pension program.
- Culture that promotes sustainability, accessibility, respect, diversity, and inclusion.
- Ongoing support for your professional development and growth, including mentoring programs, training opportunities, professional designation support, and a Young Professionals Group.