Company : Xtreme Investigations
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Are you interested in a career as a private investigator? Private Investigators have to have a certain skill set that enables them to multi-task with the highest efficiency at all times.
- Willing and able to work mobile surveillance and/or claims cases as needed.
- Independently investigate claims relating to workers’ compensation, general liability, disability, property and casualty, doemstic
- Use own discretion in the observation and collection of facts related to a claim and the video documentation of any activity related to a claim.
- Evaluate and analyze the information for relevance.
- Testify to the collected facts obtained in any hearing or court of law as needed.
- Mobile surveillance experience in the insurance industry required (minimum 2 years)
- Possess a valid Ontario Private Investigator and driver’s license
- Must own a reliable vehicle equipped for surveillance use
- Must own surveillance equipment including a HD digital camcorder and covert camera or housing, cellular phone
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and adapt to changing environments
- Must be a self starter
- Strong computer and internet skills (proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word required)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able and willing to travel as necessary
- Flexible work schedule to include weekends as needed
- Must be able to develop professional, accurate, and detailed reports
If you believe your skills, attitude and ethic would allow you to be part of the Xtreme Investigations team, email your RESUME and COVER LETTER to:
Xtreme Investigations is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.