|Private Banking Associate|
Private Banking Associate
Company : Royal Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As key member of the Private Banking Team, the Private Banking Associate partners with the Private Banker and the Private Banking Advisor to bring to life our commitment to best in class advice and service to our clients. You will also partner with the Private Banker and the Private Banking Advisor to ensure we communicate by the means they desire, ensure we understands their goals and circumstances, and they see value in our advice and service
What will you do?
- You will also champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice.
- You will be an everyday banking expert specialized in delivering the Black Card Experience through high-level service and support, transaction excellence, digital education, and opportunity spotting.
- As part of the Private Banking Associate team, you will understand and deliver a tailored client experience to all Private Banking clients for incoming servicing requests in person, via email, and over the phone
- Resolve client concerns at first point of contact in a highly professional, timely, and accurate manner
- Maximize the use of technology and champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Completion of IFC or CSC
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.