|Patient Support Service Manager - Contract (Remote)|
Patient Support Service Manager - Contract (Remote)
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Reporting to Program Manager of Patient Support Programs, the Patient Support Service Manager responsibilities will include:
- Provide oversight to implement and improve the Merck care™ Oncology Patient Support Program (PSP) in the assigned geography, and ensure all aspects are functioning as planned, responding rapidly to questions.
- Successfully enhance customer facing interactions by adding value and providing leadership support in the management of support staff.
- Identify patient, Health Care Providers (HCP) and Program needs and deliver solutions in collaboration with cross functional colleagues.
- Interact with key HCPs to provide awareness and understanding of the PSPs related to Oncology.
- Analyze program metrics and create a plan of action to proactively address issues in the assigned geography.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and conduct all activities in an ethical and compliant manner.
Please note: This position is remote but is customer facing for the province of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. There is occasional travel required to cover the assigned provinces (few times a year).
This is a one year contract role with the possibilty of becoming permanent. Candidates can work either 4 or 5 days a week, 8am-4pm/9am-5pm PST.
- Ensure optimal support for assigned PSP and related market events (e.g.: public listing, competitor entry, etc…).
- Interact with HCPs to provide awareness and ensure effective implementation of PSP.
- Rapidly respond to external/internal customer needs and look for opportunities to continuously improve services.
- Maintain customer support / trust & value while navigating the changing landscape by providing adapted offerings.
- Deliver impactful presentations to HCPs, KOLs, and government stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the PSP vendors and key departments at Merck, Dynacare and Bayshore
- Able to support other geographical area on a needed basis.
- Able to support the program on other activities.
- University degree in a business, health or life sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in multiple cross-functional areas in the Healthcare Industry, including 1-3 years proven track record in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to travel when required
- Experience in the field of Oncology, Vaccines, HIV and/or Hospital an asset.
- English (other languages is an asset)
- Experience in Patient Programs and drug delivery options in support of medicines whether they can be administered via infusion or sub-cutaneous means is an asset.
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape including private and public payers.
- Experience in dealing with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals.
- Must be self-directed and team oriented.
- Strong ability to manage change and ambiguity and work in a rapid and evolving environment.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong focus on customers and improved patient outcomes.
- Strong negotiation skills and solution mindset with goal of identifying mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Strong leadership & communication skills (verbal & written).
- Presentation skills and use of PowerPoint.
- High level organizational skills, strong sense of priority setting and focus on executional excellence and implementation.
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently across the organization to deliver on organizational priorities. Demonstrated abilities in project management.
- Compliance driven; understanding of applicable industry codes and laws, regulations.
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.