|Parts Manager - NAPA (City of Kelowna)|
Parts Manager - NAPA (City of Kelowna)
Company : NAPA Auto Parts
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
At UAP, we believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
Our collaborative, energetic, and friendly managers contribute to the success of our stores. At NAPA, we believe that an excellent manager is distinguished by their leadership skills, open-mindedness, and active engagement. Our store team members are kind, hard-working, humble and proud to work at NAPA . They deserve managers who will run things efficiently, optimize practices, create synergy, and prioritize safety.
In this key role, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and support sales growth by working with the store’s team, the sales representative, and the regional management team
- Promote a culture of respect, accountability, collaboration, and teamwork. Help recruit and train your team members, keep them motivated, and ensure their health and well-being
- Manage the store budget and take the necessary steps to continuously improve financial results
- Ensure store compliance with operational processes and standards for both wholesale and retail sales
To join our team, you need:
- At least 5–7 years of experience in the business-to-business (B2B) industry or in-store operations, including 3 years in a personnel management position where you were responsible for financial performance
- College diploma or other degree in business administration, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the automotive OR heavy vehicle aftermarket industry (asset)
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!