|Operations Volume and Data Analyst - Junior Role|
Operations Volume and Data Analyst - Junior Role
Company : Lynx Energy ULC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Operations Volume and Data Analyst – Junior Role
Lynx Energy is a private, intermediate gas production company with a key focus on gas‐weighted assets in Alberta.
Lynx Energy is an operator of choice, with production from our 6,000+ wells exceeding 19,000 BOE per day.
Lynx Energy has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Operations Volume and Data Analyst. Reporting to the Senior
Operations Advisor, the successful candidate will be focused on the gathering and in‐depth analysis of production data and preparing related reports. The position will be based in our Corporate Office in Calgary, Alberta with a hybrid in‐office/work‐from‐home model.
Lynx Energy offers a value‐enriched culture with emphasizes on a healthy work‐life balance, focus on learning and development, innovation, and having fun at work. Align with a culture where people and integrity matter!
- Accurately manage information within the Field Data Capture System, including master data management, data quality and volumetric reporting
- Analyze operations data (ie Swab data) using statistical techniques and provide timely reporting
- Assist in the development of cross system reporting to support field operations and production engineers
- Assist in the development and implementation of data collection systems, databases, and related
Power Bi Reporting
- Work with management to help prioritize operations data and information needs as well as identifying and defining related process improvement opportunities
- Support/backup the set‐up of master data in various operations systems i.e. (Cygnet, FMS and
Flowcal, Clairifi, OpLynx)
- Support/backup the weekly/monthly flow of volume estimates to the marketing group
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Diploma, technical certificate, or degree in a related field would be an asset
- Must have Advanced Excel and intermediate proficiency in the other of Microsoft Office Suite, ideally including Teams and Sharepoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable engaging with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Scada Systems preferred
- Experience with other FDC Systems (ie Opworx, PVR, Field View) is an asset
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools/capabilities
- Experience working with geographically dispersed field teams
- Extremely high attention to detail; maximum precision and accuracy are critical to success in this role
- Highly driven to succeed and exceed expectations
- Open to Mentorship from a team of smart, fun people
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable
- Enjoy working independently and in a team while disciplined in meeting deadlines
We appreciate and thank all applicants for your interest in Lynx Energy. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2P 4H4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 2022-07-21