|Material handler/ Order Picker|
Material handler/ Order Picker
Company : Zurn Water Solutions
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!
We offer the largest breadth of engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control, Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions.
- Picking orders manually, by maintaining quantity accuracy
- Must be able to complete orders in a fast-paced physical environment
- Operate sit down counterbalance forklift
- Wraps/crates completed orders, loads/unloads trucks
- Focuses on learning tasks and ensuring quality
- Updates shipping information in JDE/ Hubble when required
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority
- Contributes to the overall functioning of the team by maintaining awareness of best practices/emerging issues, both internally and externally, sharing best practices and building effective working relationships across the team and company
- Open to work extra hours and other shift (Days & Evenings) depending upon the business need
- Performs other duties including a variety of tasks outside the shipping department as required
- Typically, less than 2 years on the job experience
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability and desire to learn
- Reliable (i.e. on time, does what is asked)
- Physically capable of performing the job (ability to lift 50 lbs.)
- Attitude of continuous learning
- History of following Standard Work Instructions for assigned tasks
- Demonstrated focus on quality and accuracy
- No safety infractions
- Good attendance record
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Time-Off for Volunteering
Zurn Water Solutions, including it’s subsidiaries, is an accessible employer. Upon request, Zurn accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
What happens when two remarkable sustainability leaders come together as one?
A sustainability powerhouse is born, making a splash in the markets they serve and saving the planet one innovative installation at a time.
In early 2022, Zurn Water Solutions Corporation, a market leader in smart, sustainable water solutions, and Elkay Manufacturing, a commercial drinking water solutions leader, agreed to combine their two exceptional firms to become a single water solutions powerhouse.
Together, the combined company offers a comprehensive package of innovative, sustainable, specified, engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products that provide water safety, water quality, and water conservation through critical service environments, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications around the globe. Our innovative solutions enable customers to advance their ESG initiatives and reduce operating costs while providing students, patients, patrons, and people within public and private spaces a safe, clean environment and access to fresh, pure, potable water – the essence of life itself.
What makes Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation special is our people and our culture.
While playing a leading role in sustainability and water access are remarkable, what makes Zurn Elkay’s story so compelling is the alignment of the two well-respected companies with powerful legacies and a combined 224-year company history and shared values and cultures where people matter most.
Sustainably inspired, the company has a deep commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, water, and environmental stewardship, and giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. Our powerful legacy of caring and commitment is made possible by the exceptional people that embody Zurn Elkay’s values.
We’re looking for innovative, energetic people who want to help solve tomorrow’s challenges today. Our Total Associate Engagement core value means we work hard to ensure our associates have opportunities to grow and an inclusive culture in which to thrive. From formal training to on-the-job development and exposure to new businesses, when you join Zurn Elkay, you’ll join a collaborative organization that will give you opportunities to thrive and grow.