|Live-In Care Provider|
Live-In Care Provider
Company : ATS Traffic
Salary : $28–$32 an hour
Location : Alberta
Location: Edmonton, AB.
Status: Full-Time (40 hours per week); Live-In.
Wage: $28 to 32 an hour
About the Position
We are seeking a full-time, live-in senior care provider for a 91-year-old gentleman who is beginning to experience some mobility challenges. The successful incumbent will have a proven track record of excellent care provider experience, and the ability to travel in and outside Canada. The provider will be responsible for preparing meals, completing light housekeeping duties, providing some personal care, and driving their client to and from appointments and activities.
- Assisting client with activities of daily living, personal care, and other health care tasks.
- Home support activities including meal preparation, cooking, and light housekeeping duties.
- Driving client to activities and appointments.
- Performing duties diligently and compassionately within your scope of practice.
- Completing tasks with a high level of professionalism, expertise, and competency.
- Ability to travel in and outside of Canada is required.
- RN/LPN certification would be an asset.
- Health Care Aide certificate (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- A criminal record check will be required.
What We Offer:
- Full private suite in home for Care Provider
- Vehicle supplied.
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health Spending Account and Healthy Lifestyle Spending Account
- Competitive benefits package: health, dental and life insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this posting you will receive auto-generated emails to the account provided. Please ensure to check your junk/spam folder as these emails may be re-directed.
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization