|Junior Transition Associate|
Junior Transition Associate
Company : Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Junior Transition Associate
Location: This position will be based in our Winnipeg office.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2022
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth —the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With more than $20 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers, and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2021 Brokerage Report Card
Under the direction of the Associate Manager, Transition, the Junior Transition Associate will be responsible for supporting transitions for the purpose of onboarding new Advisor Teams and playing a role in the training of new associates. Transition Associates play a key role in the growth of our business, utilizing their exceptional client service skills, combined with their keen eye for detail and process improvement to successfully manage and complete the tasks and projects associated with Advisor onboarding.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing spreadsheets and converting data into Personal Information Forms (PIF's).
- Analyzing information contained in Personal Information Forms (PIF) to establish account types, platforms, additional forms and select templates for various scenarios per household.
- Identifying missing information, documentation, and forms.
- Completing templates and preparing, uploading or printing (depending on mode of delivery) packages for delivery to clients.
- Tracking packages at various levels throughout workflow process via Transition Tracker
- Tracking, reconciling and following up on all transfers.
- Uploading documents to DocuSign.
- Liaising with various departments to identify and communicate required corrections.
- Reinitiating and continuing workflow to completion.
- Completing daily summary reporting on metrics.
- Updating and maintaining Smartsheet data and documents.
- Completing ad hoc reporting, as required.
- Reviewing transfer forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Initiating transfers via partner website/tools.
- Monitoring transfers for rejections and reprocessing if necessary.
- Acting as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, and policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with marketing provider and IT provider to support the onboarding of teams.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study; equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative or operational experience; financial services experience an asset.
- Completion of CSC/CPH an asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, notably Excel; experience with financial tools an asset.
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and work requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to learn job-specific/proprietary technology and systems in an accelerated amount of time.
- A demonstrated, reliable work ethic with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- A proven ability to independently identify problems and make suggestions for improvement.
- Experience working within defined processes with the ability to independently manage tasks and outcomes.
- An excellent attitude and commitment to providing extraordinary service.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be able to travel within Canada up to 25% of the time.
- Must be able to work overtime as is operationally-required.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply for This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.