|Executive Administrative Assistant|
Executive Administrative Assistant
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $4,129–$5,371 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Infrastructure Planning and Priorities branch of the Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement has a challenging opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, and confident individual to provide executive administrative support to the Executive Director and branch staff. This position will be of interest to a skilled administrative professional who enjoys being part of a collaborative team and working in fast-paced environment.
The Infrastructure Planning and Priorities branch is focused on ensuring government’s investments in and utilization of infrastructure is strategic, client-centered, evidence-informed, and outcomes-focused. This branch is responsible for leading government’s capital planning, federal funding, asset management, and real estate activities.
In this role, you will independently manage and coordinate a variety of administrative processes including proofreading and formatting a variety of correspondence according to visual identity standards. You will also be responsible for completing monthly budget forecasts, facilitating job postings and hiring processes, and managing the branch’s filing utilizing the ARMS and ORS filing systems. You will know how to use advanced features in a variety of computer software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will compile, coordinate, and review confidential materials; track, redirect, and/or respond to priority items and correspondence; and arrange meetings and manage schedules.
The successful candidate for this role will be someone who brings experience with:
- Successfully balancing competing priorities and pressures;
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with internal and external parties;
- Office management protocols and processes, including developing and monitoring budgets and managing filing systems (i.e., ARMS and ORS);
- Administrative support, including coordinating calendars, booking boardrooms, planning meetings and workshops, and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Composing, formatting, proofreading, and editing correspondence and documents; and,
- Tracking and monitoring tasks, requests, and referrals.
Typically, the knowledge for this position would be gained through completion of a certificate in office administration and/or several years of experience in senior administrative positions. Experience with various government applications such as MIDAS, Markview, iExpense, Taleo, ServiceNow, and BMO SpendDynamics would be an asset.