New Job Customer Order And Proposal Specialist (Artificial Lift Systems) - Leduc, Ab In Alberta
|Customer Order and Proposal Specialist (Artificial Lift Systems) - Leduc, AB|
Customer Order and Proposal Specialist (Artificial Lift Systems) - Leduc, AB
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Are you passionate about providing Assistance and Support?
Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?
Join our Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
The Customer Order and Proposal Specialist will be responsible for facilitating quotations and sales orders, producing, assembling, and delivering replacement/repair parts and equipment as part of a services agreement of the order. As a Customer Order and Fulfillment Specialist you will contribute to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
As a Customer Order and Proposal Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Account and Technical Managers with Quote creation
- Processing Artificial Lift equipment Orders: status equipment, identify shortages, check inventory availability, validate pricing, and update Quotes.
- Expediting orders through the shop and update the internal/external customers effectively.
- Interfacing with Account Managers to meet delivery dates and provide continuous order updates on existing orders.
- Supporting targeted clients and contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Supporting communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing assigned projects as a team member.
- Providing input for contract negotiations
- Handling internal monthly reporting and customer monthly reporting.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE Policies, Legal compliance requirements and Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales support/sales admin background
- Microsoft office experience, including strong excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with a rotational on call
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.