|Commercial Administrative Coordinator|
Commercial Administrative Coordinator
Company : Trinity Energy Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
- Commercial Administrative Coordinator - Downloadable Description
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Commercial Administrative Coordinator in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. Reporting to the Commercial Project Manager and the Vice President – Construction, the Commercial Administrative Coordinator will oversee tendered projects and private contracts, ensuring comprehensive document control, timeline completion, progress monitoring and general program administration.
What are we offering?:
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Virtual primary health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on Trinity products and services
- Salary Position
- Flexible schedule
- Paid weekly
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Completing plans and reports
- Act as point of contact
- Complete project set-up and closeout requirements (administration).
- Warranty and COI generation
- Liaise with contractors and consultants via email, telephone, and at events. Establish and maintain contractor contact lists.
- Data entry, document control
- Maintain project files for current and closed jobs
- General administration duties and general assistance as needed in the office or during events
- Scheduling of estimators and work crews.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A positive attitude and willingness to take initiative. Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within the construction industry will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
Please forward your resume to [email protected] We appreciate all who apply, but only chosen
candidates will be contacted for an interview.