|Client Service Associate|
Client Service Associate
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Requisition ID: 150061
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Reporting to the Manager, Regional Administration, as a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support, both in-office and virtually, to assist Financial Consultants & Portfolio Managers in maintaining high standards of service for all MD clients.
You will provide service and sales support to Financial Consultants and Portfolio Managers, responding effectively to all inquiries from current and prospective clients concerning MD products and services, and facilitating contact and opportunity management.
- You will be accountable for the preparation and processing of client documentation, preparing correspondence to clients and third parties, and inputting transaction requests as directed by Advisors and Portfolio managers.
- You will maintain a follow-up system for inquiries, complaints, and problem resolution, ensuring that established MD service standards are being met in a timely matter.
- You will establish and maintain a plan to ensure all existing clients are contacted regularly and paperwork required for meetings is prepared in advance.
- You will play an important role in booking on-site and virtual client meetings, preparing files, sending meeting reminders, responding to time-sensitive requests from Advisors during client meetings, preparing correspondence and ensuring a quick and efficient response to all inquiries from current and prospective clients regarding MD products and services.
- You will process documentation related to new accounts and trade requests, input transaction requests as required, confirming all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- You will use your knowledge of MD’s products & services to identify opportunities, anticipate client needs, and partner with other lines of business to arrange mutually beneficial client contact strategies.
- You’ll support and participate in the research and resolution of a variety of complex client concerns as well as contributing to special projects, as required.
- You will be responsible for adherence to professional standards, including policies, procedures and best practices and professional codes of conduct related to client engagement, taking Scotiabank’s risk appetite and culture into consideration relative to day-to-day activities and decisions.
- You will ensure that monthly compliance-related tasks, such as compliance reporting logs and following up on non-compliant paperwork, are completed efficiently.
- You will liaise with Accountants and third parties to provide tax documents or statements as requested.
- General office duties, including reception coverage as required.
What MD Expects of You:
- A commitment to an exceptional client experience – using your ability to understand the client’s perspective quickly and clearly, you will provide timely and accurate responses to a myriad of queries.
- A sense of urgency – what’s important to the client is equally important to you. You thrive on getting things done and done well.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- You embrace change – thriving in a diverse environment of ever-changing and competing priorities.
- A dedication to organizational efficiency – maintaining a strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to follow up and follow through in a results-oriented fashion
The Must Haves:
- College diploma or university degree in business, commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of the financial services industry and rules regarding estates, trusts, RESPs, RRSPs/RRIFs, TFSAs, mutual funds, and other investment products
- IIROC licensed as an Investment Representative (IIROC-IR) including the completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC), the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH) and 30-day training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of CRM2
- We are big proponents of life-work integration and provide the flexibility and tools to achieve such.
- We believe an inclusive and diverse work environment makes for happy and productive employees.
- We recognize the importance of well-being and offer programs and benefits to support and sustain the mental and physical health of our employees and their families.
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in [email protected] will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.