|Associate Director or Associate, Commercial FX Sales|
Associate Director or Associate, Commercial FX Sales
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Requisition ID: 157776
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Calgary FX Team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Markets a range of FX related products and services to the broader client base while also identifying other market-related opportunities. Ensures client suitability is maintained across the potential product universe
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions. Communicates the Bank’s risk culture and risk appetite across the team.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Maintain regular client engagement to strengthen relationships and present market updates and trade ideas.
- Directs and disseminates relevant and up to date market analysis and information to Bank’s clients.
- Executes transactions on behalf of clients.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities across GBM business lines and involves the relevant team when appropriate in order to deepen relationships with Scotiabank clients.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Deep product knowledge and experience
- Significant sales experience across various client segments
- University degree with encouragement for CFA designation
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Calgary
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.