|Assistance Case Coordinator (Overnight shift)-Primary Assistance|
Assistance Case Coordinator (Overnight shift)-Primary Assistance
Company : Global Excel Management
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Job Description: Are you interested in helping people, in making a difference in their lives and in solving problems?
As an Assitance Coordinator, you’ll be doing just that on a daily basis working in a multilingual team and providing assistance to people from all around the world during medical and non-medical emergencies. You will act as a resource person for the patient, family members, and medical facilities for policy benefits and coverage information. You will open the initial claim and refer the person to the most suitable providers. You are also responsible for pre-approving medical tests and providing pertinent information to the customer on the products and services administered by the company and coordinating follow-up actions, all the while recording the interactions and transactions in the claims system and ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Available nights
- A college diploma (or equivalent) combined with experience in customer service;
- Must have work experience in customer service, telecommunications, or in the medical field;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Possess proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products;
- Capacity to work efficiently with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Have good problem-solving skills;
- Available days, evenings and weekends;
- Show empathy, understanding, patience and attention to detail while at the same time being professional and resourceful.
We offer you:
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as private medical clinic, on call doctors, etc.;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.
- Many opportunities for advancement, development and financial assistance to employees who wish to continue their education
Location: 73 Queen Street, Sherbrooke, QC
Job Type: Full-time