Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Les Retrouvailles, a warm private residence for seniors, has a Server opportunity, experience not required, to fill a permanent part-time position of 30 hours per day week, 1 weekend out of 2! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- cabaret delivery to the room
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Prepare the lunches and suppers for the Health Care department
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Good communication
- Good team player
- Free meals
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Human management approach
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!