New Job Staffing Specialist In British Columbia
Company : Manpower
Salary : $45,000–$60,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
Are you a talent acquisition aficionado who is looking for your next great career move? Are you highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter? Manpower has an immediate opening for a Staffing Specialist for our client located in New Westminster, BC.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary depending on experience ($45k to $60k per year)
- Commission pay structure on top of base salary
- Excellent benefits
- Internal growth opportunities for career advancement
- Fun working environment
What are the job responsibilities?
- Source, screen, and guide candidates through entire Hiring Process for internal requisitions.
- Search for and engage qualified talent to fill Company's current and future positions.
- Scout and recruit prospective employees by using a variety of methods.
- Create and post job advertisements to different areas to attract talent.
- Conduct pre-screen interviews with candidates to assessing their skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Continuously evaluate and refine hiring strategies to improve the recruitment process.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
- Create hiring status reports for management review.
- Attend job fairs or industry-specific conferences on occasion to attract talent to the company.
- Re-engage and monitor candidates in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
What do you bring to this role?
- 1 to 2 years' prior experience in a recruitment agency or related environment.
- Ability to adapt and be resilient.
- Call center experience is an asset.
- Previous experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is preferred.
- Sales recruiting experience is preferred, previous experience in the private education field is desirable.
- Motivated, eager, and self-started attitude.
- Comfortability to hit targets and KPIs.
- Proficient communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- Positive, customer-service oriented, and possess a high attention to detail.
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.