New Job Senior Environmental Engineer #Ts In New Brunswick
|Senior Environmental Engineer #TS|
Senior Environmental Engineer #TS
Company : GEMTEC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
GEMTEC is a growing firm and we are continually looking for motivated and skilled individuals to join our team. We have created a challenging and inviting workplace, where individuals are provided the opportunity to gain a variety of experience and advance their careers. GEMTEC management understands that creative, talented employees are assets, and that investing in employee development is an investment in our firm. We strive to have employees that are multi-faceted and versatile with a variety of skills.
GEMTEC currently has an opening for a Senior Environmental Engineer in our Moncton office. The position provides the opportunity to support and grow the team in the Maritimes and across Canada. You will work with a team of engineers and environmental scientists on a variety of environmental projects.
- Provide consulting services as a Senior Environmental Professional in the field of contaminates sites management for government and private industry clients.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of scientific/engineering principals to environmental and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the Environmental Team, as well as other GEMTEC staff and offices, to plan, design and execute environmental and multi-disciplinary projects of varying size and complexity.
- Preparation and review of proposals and technical deliverables.
- Working with other GEMTEC staff to evaluate needs and contribute to the growth and development of our Environmental team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At minimum an undergraduate degree in related field.
- Registered Professional (e.g., P.Eng., P.Geo.) or eligibility, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the management of contaminated sites (e.g., environmental site assessment, remediation, risk assessment / risk management, environmental monitoring, site closure).
- Thorough understanding of provincial and federal environmental regulations.
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (English), as well strong organizational abilities, with respect to the capability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time with a view to delivery of a quality product on time and on budget.
- Experience in preparing technical and cost proposals.
- Experience in managing project resources and budgets.
- Ability to manage business relationships with clients, regulators and service providers/sub-contractors.
- Experience working with federal government clients will be considered an asset.
- A desire to coach and mentor junior to intermediate staff.
- Technical experience in the fields of hydrogeology and/or environmental risk assessment will be considered an asset.
- Experience and/or desire to take part in business development initiatives will be considered an asset.
- Full Time
- Providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment. Exceptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in relation to local health guidelines and/or client requirements/regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested individuals should apply by email to: [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to consider GEMTEC. Only candidates proceeding to the next phase of the application process will be contacted at this time. We encourage you to connect with us on LinkedIn, even if this opportunity isn’t for you, the next one might be!
Should you be selected for an interview and require accommodation of any kind, please kindly help us understand how we can help.