New Job Senior Business Consultant In New Brunswick
|Senior Business Consultant|
Senior Business Consultant
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Req Id: 377368
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Atlantic Canada based Professional Services, Systems Integration, Application and Business Consulting organization within Bell Canada. We provides consulting services, project delivery, systems integration and support for enterprise customers in our region (Atlantic Provinces of NB, NS, NL and PEI), including public and private sector organizations.
As a Senior Business Consultant (with Business Analyst & Project Manager skills) your role will be :
- Communicating and working with clients and vendor subject matter experts and other key stakeholders as required
- Facilitating workshops with clients, vendors, other management to validate and document current challenges, requirements, processes/tools, capabilities
- Project Management or Senior Functional leadership of large integration projects, Reviewing, documenting and modifying business processes, work flows and interfaces
- End user training and organizational change management development and support
- Multi skilled, multi-faceted individual (Business Analysis & Project Management, but with other complementary skills, such as: Change Management, Test Leadership, Training)
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst and/or Project Manager with complex projects in multi-sector environments plus University Degree, College diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with a variety of customer working environments, industries, technologies, processes and organizational structures
- IIBA, BABOIK (CBAP) or similar BA certification would be an asset/PMP, Prince2 or similar PM certification would be an asset
- Organization Change Management experience or certifications, such as PROSCI
- Experience in hybrid/cloud architecture delivery would be an asset
- Project experience as a BA/PM in current technologies and functional areas would be an asset. Technologies such as:
- Microsoft OS365
- AWS, MS Azure or Oracle Cloud
- Business Intelligence, such as SAP, MS, Tableau, Cognos, ETL Development
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/11/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, NB, Fredericton
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.