Company : Reid & Miller Chartered Professional Accountants Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Reid & Miller Chartered Professional Accountants Inc. is a small accounting firm that provides full cycle accounting, audits, reviews, T2, T1, advisory and consulting services in Winnipeg. We have a diverse client group from small home-based businesses to large private enterprises, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations.
- Apply firm audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements
- Conduct external financial statement assurance engagements
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members
- Development and maintain relationships with clients
- Maintain high quality control by reviewing work completed by other staff
- Training staff on procedures and processes
- Ensuring timelines are met
- Coordinating work with the partners and manager
Our firm promotes a balanced work and life style philosophy. For the summer months we have a short work week and flexible hours. We provide a comprehensive benefit package. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Accounting/business degree
- Successful completion of the CFE and/or working towards a CPA designation.
- 2- 3 years post graduate experience with a public accounting firm.
- Experience with ASPE and ASNPO
- Thorough technical skills and experience regarding applicable accounting reporting and auditing standards
- Audit supervision experience
- Experience mentoring and delegating work to junior staff
- Project management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment
- Positive attitude, self starter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- auditing: 2 years (required)
Application deadline: 2022-06-17
Expected start date: 2022-07-04