New Job Program Manager In British Columbia
Company : Emergitel
Salary : $60–$70 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Description: Senior Program Manager
The team is focused on leveraging the latest technology and best-in-class clinical service to empower Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones. The rapid growth of virtual health has been unprecedented during the COVID pandemic and we are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Program Manager to join the team.
Join our team
We are a dynamic, driven, fast-paced and highly engagement team that is focused on products and services that support our delivery of quality healthcare to Canadians; empowering them to live happier and healthier lives. We are as passionate about our team as we are about improving health outcomes for our patients, and we’re looking for people who get excited about thinking and delivering outcomes in new and different ways.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are a stand-out Senior Program Manager that is well-versed in managing the lifecycle of strategic partnerships and client relationships. In this role, you will be key to the success of our public, non-profit and private sector partnerships. You will define the marketing and communication strategy for lead generation, partner engagement, and lead the implementation of new partnership programs with internal and external stakeholders. You are strong in project management, relationship building, and a creative storyteller who can solve ambiguous and complex challenges.
- Develop and execute a partner engagement strategy for MyCare including lead generation, outreach planning, development of presentations and promotional materials for external audiences
- Develop and launch new virtual health programs for public and private healthcare partners/clients, including end to end project management, stakeholder management and integrated communications plan.
- Work independently and collaboratively with internal stakeholders in marketing, product, clinical, sales, account management and operations to reach targets and corporate objectives.
- Work effectively with creative teams to develop best-in-class patient and client facing material such as sales materials and presentations for lead generation and client engagement.
- Be a trusted advisor for the leadership team to enable the continued success of new and ongoing initiatives
- Work closely with internal and external teams to prioritize and remove roadblocks
Set and be accountable for KPI performance for all programs
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5+ years of experience in managing patient-facing and/or client facing health programs
- Project management skills - ability to motivate teams to accomplish common goals, set and meet timelines
- Experience partnering with teams across all levels to deliver results
- Highly proactive, and a strong strategic thinker and planner that is also not afraid to roll up your sleeves to execute with speed and focus
- Highly adaptable and can manage multiple activities, you know how to prioritize important deliverables, and when needed, you work effectively under tight deadlines
- A critical thinker with good business acumen, and have a proven ability to understand and simplify complex problems and messages
- Experience in creative briefing to conceptualize and convey key messages in a clear and impactful way
- A negotiator at heart, with a track record of influencing without authority, you help people to understand direction, provide rationale to support your decisions and include others in the process to gain understanding and buy in
Must to have skills:
1. 5+ years of experience in managing patient-facing and/or client facing health programs
2. Project management skills - ability to motivate teams to accomplish common goals, set and meet timelines
3. A critical thinker with goo business acumen and have a proven ability to understand and convey complex problems and messages
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience within the public healthcare and/or B2B market strongly preferred
2. Experience in creative briefing to conceptualize and convey key messages in a clear and impactful way
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint/Google Slides, and comfort with adopting new technology and systems
- Experience within the public healthcare and/or B2B market strongly preferred
- Passion for learning and innovation; solutions-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint/Google Slides, and comfort with adopting new technology and systems
If this opportunity sounds like a great next step in your career, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $60.00-$70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Program Manager: 2 years (preferred)
- Project management: 7 years (preferred)
- Client facing health programs: 3 years (preferred)