New Job Personal Assistant In British Columbia
Company : Zandra Ross Consulting
Salary : From $25 an hour
Location : British Columbia
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our team! This individual must be highly organized, energetic, creative, and resourceful while also possessing strong interpersonal skills. You’ll be working with a driven, self-motivated executive as part of a small team, with the overall goal of freeing up their time so they can focus on high-priority projects.
As a casual employee, the Personal Assistant role offers a high degree of flexibility in scheduling and work environment. The ideal candidate is able to work independently with little supervision/follow-up required and is trustworthy regarding private information.
- Managing appointments, meetings, and calendars.
- Making personal and work travel arrangements.
- Preparing invoices, expense reports, and databases.
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external correspondence.
- Handling errands and day-to-day tasks for employer.
- Some household organization and cleaning tasks may be required.
- Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- High school diploma. Postsecondary diploma/degree preferred (can be in progress).
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Starting at $25/hr
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 5-10 per week
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Application deadline: 2022-07-08