Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Maison Louise-Elisabeth, a private residence for seniors, located in the heart of Lévis, is happy to house the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. A clientele with a heart of gold, full of kindness and gratitude! Working in this warm work environment is more than just a professional experience, it is the possibility of self-realization, of being recognized and valued.
Every other weekend
From: 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Come meet us!!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Consistent schedule