New Job Labourer In Ontario
Company : Ledcor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Job Summary:You are an experienced Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team in Dubreuilville, Ontario! This is a camp-based position.
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support surface pit mining and dam raising operations, such as loading and unloading materials, backfilling, and dewatering
- Gather site samples to test, measure, and analyze materials for conformance to specifications
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Minimum one-year of heavy civil experience is preferred
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of mining safety and OH&S policies
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Applicants who reside in Ontario will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11.5 hours per day
- Must be open to night shifts
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 30, 2022
23, rue des Pins, Dubreuilville, ON, Canada