New Job Junior Materials Technician #Mb/Ts In New Brunswick
|Junior Materials Technician #MB/TS|
Junior Materials Technician #MB/TS
Company : GEMTEC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
GEMTEC is a growing firm and we are continually looking for motivated and skilled individuals to join our team. We have created a challenging and inviting workplace, where individuals are provided the opportunity to gain a variety of experience and advance their careers. GEMTEC management understands that creative, talented employees are assets, and that investing in employee development is an investment in our firm. We strive to have employees that are multi-faceted and versatile with a variety of skills.
GEMTEC currently has openings for Civil/Materials Technologists in our Fredericton, NB, office location. The opportunity involves working as part of a team of engineers, scientists and technologists on a variety of projects for a range of public and private sector clients. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Level Diploma is considered an asset
- Experience with materials testing and inspection is an asset but not necessary as training will be provided
- Registered or eligible to become registered as a Civil Engineering Technologist (CET) or Professional Technologist (P.Tech.) is considered an asset
- Experience working in a materials testing laboratory will be considered an asset.
- Experience with construction inspection for civil and site work.
- Familiarity and experience with asphalt testing, inspections, and mix designs will considered an asset
- Experience with topographic surveying will be considered an asset
- Organizational skills are critical
- Laboratory testing of aggregates, soils, concrete and asphalt
- Field testing and sampling of aggregates, soils, concrete, and asphalt
- Other duties as required
- Full time seasonal
- Providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment. Exceptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in relation to local health guidelines and/or client requirements/regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested individuals should apply by email to: [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to consider GEMTEC. Only candidates proceeding to the next phase of the application process will be contacted at this time. We encourage you to connect with us on LinkedIn, even if this opportunity isn’t for you, the next one might be!
Should you be selected for an interview and require accommodation of any kind, please kindly help us understand how we can help.