New Job Crusher Operator - Sabina In Nunavut
|Crusher Operator - Sabina|
Crusher Operator - Sabina
Company : Ledcor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nunavut
Job Summary:You are an experienced Crusher Operator who takes pride in the safe and efficient operation of production mining equipment in a surface pit operation. You will be operating a mobile crusher to support site development operations.
Apply today to join the Ledcor team today in Sabina, the Kitikmeot or the Back River project. This is a camp-based position with supplied chartered flights.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, and reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to run a loader (IT28, 966, 950 sizes) for purposes of feeding a crusher
- Must be able to run excavator (336, 320 sizes) for purposes of feeding a crusher
- Must have experience feeding a mobile crusher plant
- At a minimum, the dayshift crusher operators must be able to troubleshoot and change screens on a mobile crusher
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Applicants who reside within Nunavut will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 21/21 rotation work schedule; working 11.5 hours per day.
- Must be open to night shifts
- Work will be primarily outdoors for extended periods of time in harsh weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 27, 2022
., Iqalui, NU, Canada