Company : PAL
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Built upon nearly 90 years of innovation and growth, MFC Training is Canada's largest private flight school. An industry leader, MFC Training operates teaching facilities in both Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. In training the world's newest flight crews, it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in maintaining the College's fleet of aircraft.
MFC Training is currently looking for a Casual/Call-In Crew Scheduler to join our team in Moncton, NB!
The crew scheduler will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the scheduling of operational activities
- Assisting with the monitoring of student schedules to ensure accurate completion of training times
- Ensure daily operational schedule is efficiently and effectively booked
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
MFC Training is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.