Company : Mistplay
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Since 2015, Mistplay has established itself as one of the new-age leaders in mobile advertising. We’re known best for creating the #1 Loyalty Program for mobile gamers with over 16 million users and counting. Our passion to innovate drives our growth across the industry with the constant development of new powerful ad tech tools, apps, and the recent launch of a publishing division for mobile games.
We’re proud of the accomplishments our teams have achieved so far and our goal is to keep climbing higher. The AppsFlyer Performance Index ranked Mistplay as the 5th best global media source on the IAP Index along with top ranks in retention and IAA categories. Mistplay has also been recognized by Singular as an industry leader for high ROI and low fraud.
Mobile marketing is constantly evolving and Mistplay is looking for the brightest minds around the world to join us as we pioneer the industry together!
*la version française de ce document arrive bientôt
The Community Manager acts as the primary link between Mistplay and our active community of mobile gamers. The position’s main objective is to engage with users on a day-to-day basis while seeking to establish long-lasting brand loyalty, grow our fanbase, and drive value back into the product.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing department, Product team, and other stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Plan and publish content across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and others.
- Conduct outreach initiatives with external communities to increase brand presence of Mistplay within the mobile gaming industry.
- Identify & foster strategic relationships with community ambassadors and VIP users while providing “white glove” treatment.
- Advocate for the usersbase, gather feedback and convey their sentiment to the Product team to help drive product evolution.
- Moderate posts, private messages, and in-game chat to ensure users have their questions and comments answered.
- Define goals & KPIs for each community initiative, then track and report on the performance.
- Create social media content & assets in collaboration with the Design team.
- Stay up to date on the latest social media and mobile gaming trends to continually drive innovative community strategies for growth.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in community management or a related role.
- Proven track record of growing online communities for a brand or product.
- Expertise in leveraging the latest social media trends and platforms.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English.
- A natural "people person" with a creative and data-driven mindset.
- Interest in on-camera work (YouTube videos, live streams & social content) is a plus. Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry is a plus.
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually and in-person: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!