New Job Civil Technician/Technologist #Rb In New Brunswick
|Civil Technician/Technologist #RB|
Civil Technician/Technologist #RB
Company : GEMTEC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Due to our recent growth and expansion, GEMTEC is actively seeking a Civil Technician/Technologist in our Bathurst, New Brunswick office.
GEMTEC is an employee-owned and operated engineering consulting company with offices and laboratories throughout Ontario and Atlantic Canada. We provide professional scientific and engineering consulting services to a wide variety of clients throughout Canada. As such, we strive to have employees that are multi-faceted with a number of desirable skills.
The opportunity involves working as part of a team of engineers, scientists and technologists on a variety of projects for a range of public and private sector clients. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
- College Level Diploma is considered an asset
- Training in and experience with soils/materials testing is required
- Registered or eligible to become registered as a Civil Engineering Technologist (CET) is considered an asset.
- Laboratory testing of aggregates, soil, concrete and asphalt
- Field testing and sampling of aggregates, soils, concrete, and asphalt
- Assisting with compiling reports.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in the engineering industry
- Experience working in a materials testing laboratory
- Familiarity and experience with testing
- Experience with topographic surveying and field inspection will be considered an asset
- Organizational skills are a critical asset
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook on both a computer and mobile device
- Written and spoken competence in French and English
- Other duties as required.
- Providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment. Exceptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in relation to local health guidelines and/or client requirements/regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested individuals should apply by email to: [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to consider GEMTEC. Only candidates proceeding to the next phase of the application process will be contacted at this time. We encourage you to connect with us on LinkedIn, even if this opportunity isn’t for you, the next one might be!
Should you be selected for an interview and require accommodation of any kind, please kindly help us understand how we can help.