|Calgary Police Service - Office Coordinator|
Calgary Police Service - Office Coordinator
Company : City of Calgary
Salary : $33.79–$45.19 an hour
Location : Alberta
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary . City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance, promote physical and psychological safety, and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits . Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
The City is committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive and equitable workplace which is representative of the community we serve. We welcome those who have demonstrated a commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism and reconciliation. Applications are encouraged from members of groups that are historically disadvantaged and underrepresented. Accommodations are available during the hiring process, upon request.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing a variety of complex clerical and administrative duties. This position handles highly sensitive and confidential information and is involved in every aspect of client care. Primary duties include:
Process invoices for external service providers and coordinate billing systems.
- Prepare reports and documents to invoice Workers' Compensation Board (WCB) for payment of services provided by therapists.
- Reconcile and submit credit card reports to CPS Manager for signature and approval.
- Order, track and receive all inventory.
- Receive client inquiries for services over the phone and in person.
- Manage the client database including an electronic medical record system.
- Manage and coordinate client files and documents for records management storage.
- Support the Triage and Clinical Support Specialist with triage and intake procedures for new client referrals.
- Prepare and support regular meetings, including support with agendas, meeting meetings presentations and reports.
- Conduct research to locate original referrals.
- Create consent forms and test packages and manage records for test results and maintain a confidential filing system for each testing group.
- A Diploma in Mental Health and 5 years of training and experience in a mental health administrative role, specifically in an outpatient counselling setting, with a minimum of 3 years of working with first responders.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft programs such as Excel is an asset.
- Success in this position requires effective communication skills, efficiency and thoroughness, focus on results, relationship building, service orientation, stress tolerance and team building and teamwork.
An enhanced security clearance will be conducted.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Union: CUPE Local 38
Business Unit: Calgary Police Service
Position Type: Temporary (up to 7 months)
Location: 5111 47 Street N.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 8 $33.79 – 45.19 per hour
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day
work week with 1 day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Apply By: June 30, 2022
Job ID #: 305852