New Job Bilingual Manager, Processing In Quebec
|Bilingual Manager, Processing|
Bilingual Manager, Processing
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 149721
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Leads and oversees the servicing of the Processing and Credit Support groups in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. He/she is responsible for a team that oversees the output of high quality and accurate client data as it relates to processing and credit support for the existing Commercial portfolios.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Provides excellent customer service by taking responsibility for escalated client and partner inquiries, concerns, or complaints and resolving matters accurately and promptly. Demonstrates professionalism and commitment to achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Ensuring the team(s) adheres to the established Operating Performance Commitments (OPC), is accountable for takeover and that proper controls are in place for audit purposes.
- Contributes to the overall Pulse Score by championing opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Liaising with designated Retail Branch, BSC employees, and other Business Banking Partners as required, including acting as an escalation point of contact.
- Manages employees and provides the Bank’s Performance Management processes by:
- Coaching employees by focusing on functional/behavioral skills in order for goals and
- objectives to be met.
- Ensuring the established Operating Performance Commitments (OPCs) are met which creates positive experiences for our clients and Banking Partners
- Coaching team(s) to execute against cascaded operational objectives.
- Cascading organizational objectives and leading others to deliver business and operating results
- Supporting team in implementation of various projects (including pilots and “test & learn”).
- Uses his/her in-depth knowledge of Commercial Banking, as well as applicable compliance and regulatory requirements, to ensure appropriate controls are in place to drive operational excellence and profitable relationships all while mitigating risk.
- Responsible for teams that can have direct customer contact and/or charged with providing high quality and accurate output through the execution of incoming service requests, outgoing communications and day-to-day client banking transactions.
- Assumes responsibility that the preparation and execution of transactional requests are within internal officer authorization limits or according to external client approvals.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Scotiabank Code of Conduct.
- Builds a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education (Business Degree preferred) and/or 3 years equivalent work experience in Financial Services or related industry.
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience.
- Proven customer service skills, as well as flexibility to adapt to changing environments and priorities
- Thorough knowledge of business credit as it applies to Commercial Banking’s policies & procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Bank’s compliance requirements for business banking.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) and Organizational skills.
Work hours: 8:30am to 5pm or 9am to 5:30pm
Location: Remote (bimonthly travel to Montreal office located at 1800 McGill College Ave - all expenses paid)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.