Company : Life Start Training Inc.
Salary : From $16 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
Who We Are
Life Start Training is a WorkSafeNB-approved first aid training provider, and 3M safety training provider, with a unique approach to first aid and safety training and certification. We give you an exciting, interactive and realistic scenario-based environment, complete with Hollywood-style makeup effects, and the most up-to-date equipment available. Experiencing training like this helps you feel more confident using your skills when it counts. We’re changing the way people think about training!
Life Start Training is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date material and offering participants hands-on training and virtual training from instructors who have relevant experience. We pride ourselves on quality equipment, hands on training, and being able to give real life applicable scenarios.
As one of the most innovative first aid and safety training providers in Atlantic Canada, Life Start Training is seeking a qualified administrative assistant/receptionist to be based in the New Brunswick area who would like to work their way up as the company grows.
The ideal candidate:
· has a proven track record in administrative management;
· excels in interpersonal relations;
· is a quick, self-directed learner and natural problem-solver;
· is detailed oriented;
· enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment;
· is service oriented with superior people skills;
· is proficient in MS Office, social media platforms, Canva, Adobe Reader
· is passionate about health and wellness;
· experience with graphic design or social media marketing will be considered an asset;
· experience with website management will be considered an asset;
· has a desire to move to a management position as the company grows.
· Responding to client and public inquiries via phone, email and social media platforms
· General customer support and LST on-line program access problem solving
· Coordinating instructor and training schedules
· Scheduling private and public trainings
· Editing and formatting documents and presentations
· Proofreading and editing reports
· Maintaining databases and producing reports
· Updating website and course information.
· Basic data entry
· Setting up corporate clients
· Monthly reporting such as : google, analytics, website bookings, social media engagement etc.
· High school diploma
· Professional image with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), Canva, Adobe Reader
· Ability to work from home independently and efficiently in a quiet, confidential setting (may be required to come into the office on occasion)
· Ability to work with tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
· Bilingualism will be considered an asset.
· Graphic design experience will be considered an asset.
· Website management will be considered an asset.
What We Offer
· A competitive salary. (Hourly wage plus room for advancement.)
· Extended health benefits after completing probationary period.
· A high performing, passionate team in a cutting-edge health and safety training company.
· Plenty of room to learn, grow and take additional responsibility in an innovative and growing company.
· Additional paid week between Christmas & New Years
· Company cell phone and laptop will be provided
· No weekends: Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30 or 9 a.m. to 4:30 or 5 p.m., working from home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 2022-07-01
Expected start date: 2022-07-25