Company : TELUS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Kick-start your sales career with TELUS
TELUS Small Medium Business (SMB) is the fastest and largest growing business segment in the industry. We’re taking the next big step in our journey to become the digital-first technology provider of choice for customers. We make it secure, simple, and worry-free.
As an Account Specialist, you are a self-starter; someone who will acquire new businesses, serving private sector companies with 1-30 employees. You are creative, resilient, and passionate about learning and exceeding sales goals.
What you will love about this opportunity:
- Start by learning to sell our core product line, Wireless and Internet before mastering your sales skills and advancing your product sales portfolio
- This fast paced, high velocity sales role will allow you to gain knowledge and understanding in a wide variety of small businesses.
- Gain a strong sales foundation to develop into advanced sales roles or even sales leadership roles within SMB or across TELUS.
- Propel your sales career with an organization that actively supports your personal development with leading edge training and development tools
- Work alongside and mentor with some of the best sales leaders in the industry. They share your passion to win in the market and genuinely care about your growth within the organization.
- Competitive pay, benefits, and perks with uncapped earning potential, and generous company contributions to TELUS Shares and pension plan.
Here’s what we’ll accomplish together
Our highly motivated team delivers differentiated solutions and experiences that set us apart from our competitors. From local owners to larger small businesses, we know they want fast and convenient support. We find real solutions for customers with our core Business products; Mobility, Fibre Internet, Business Security Services, Fleet Services, and Web Solutions, so they can stay focused on growing their business.
- Acquire new Small Business Accounts (<30 employees), via outbound sales campaigns
- Quickly identify key decision makers and discover customer needs to effectively communicate value proposition
- Deliver best in class customer experiences, build strong relationships, and influence decision makers
- Present creative and unique solutions virtually, utilizing phone, Business Connect and Google Meet.
- Actively listen to customers, complete needs analysis and quickly identify and recommend solutions
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive offerings, negotiate and confidently overcome objections
- Achieve monthly activation goals
- Identify cross sell opportunities, based on customer’s evolving strategies, needs, and outbound campaign objectives.
- Effectively refer opportunities to advanced sales team, and ensure a smooth transition for customers
- Lead and manage the sales process including developing the sale, negotiating contract terms and closing the deal
- Build a robust sales pipeline while developing a comprehensive strategy for long-term success
- Provide insights and customer feedback to improve marketing campaigns and programs
- Partner with implementation team to ensure order requirements are met
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- A passion for Sales and finding creative solutions for customers. Minimum 1 year of sales experience.
- Willing and eager to learn and openly welcomes feedback
- Confident and comfortable with cold calling and outbound sales. Outbound calling experience is considered an asset.
- Confident and knowledgeable with Technology: Mobile phones; connected devices (tablets, watches, mobile internet); unmanaged internet; Security Monitoring
- An independent self-starter with a hunter mentality and relentless focus on achieving sales goals
- Ability to manage your time and a high velocity sales environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills and confident in leveraging your business acumen skills, specifically over the phone.
- Passionate about creating best-in-class customer experiences and a proven track record of cultivating relationships
- Negotiation and problem solving skills, known to be a creative thinker
- Contagious and positive attitude and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Knowledge in CRM tools (SalesForce.com, considered an asset)
- PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google
- Post-secondary sales or business education and/or equivalent sales experience