Company : Green PI Inc on behalf of the Department of Health and Wellness
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Prince Edward Island
Green PI Inc is presently looking for a Project Manager for its client the Department of Health and Wellness to provide support the planning, coordination, development, and testing for Lab integration. This is a contract opportunity starting from May 30th, 2022 to September 30th, 2022.
Three references related to experience required.
- Candidate MUST have 5+ years of project management experience and active PMP certification.
- Experienced in creating high quality, well-documented interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead teams and interact effectively.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience leading integration HL7 projects in a Health Care environment is considered an ASSET.
- Knowledge of other health solutions, such as EMR, Billing solutions, Acute care Clinical Information system, Lab Information Systems, Radiology Systems, etc.
- Experience working with government organizations would be considered an ASSET.
About our Company:
Green PI Inc is a growing company with a strong vision and firm financial backing. Registered in Ontario Canada in 2007, believes in ever-improving quality in engineering consulting and software systems development. We have recently been awarded the Innovation Award by “Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada”. Based in Mississauga Ontario, we have helped many organizations with their design engineering and software consulting needs.
95 Rochford St,
- Hybrid (mix of on-sit and remote work)
The Department of Health and Wellness (DoHW) is working collaboratively with Health PEI, IT Shared Services and the Medical Society of PEI to implement a Provincial Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution and the creation of a sustainable EMR Program Model which will govern, oversee, and evolves the use of the EMR overtime.
The objective of this contract is to acquire a project manager to plan, schedule, monitor and control laboratory system integration activities that will see the final phase of Lab integration completed between the EMR and the Clinical Information System.
May include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the EMR Vendor, Government and Lab Resources to plan, schedule, monitor and control integration activities.
- Responsible for oversight of all integration activities (planning, development, testing, etc.) and managing each integration stream to completion.
- Identification and tracking of all risks, issues and managing to resolution.
- Facilitate conversations with the EMR vendor and stakeholders to achieve solutions, escalate issues and risks, etc.
- Ensure best practices are applied correctly and consistently utilized.
- Ensure an operational support plan is established for the integration.
- Attend project team meetings and provide regular status reports to the EMR Project Manager as established within the project communication plan.
The candidate will work to produce the following Deliverables:
- Integrations: Managing integration activities to successful implementation.
- Project Plan: Work with EMR Vendor and Lab System to build out the project plan which includes but not limited to WBS, time/resource plan, stakeholder register, communication plan, risk/issue register.
- Operational Hand Off Documentation: Work with EMR Program and other stakeholders to establish and document the support processes for each integration point. Transition documentation that details the analysis and design decisions, technical design, and operational information.
- Status Reports: Status Reports as established within the project communication plan.
- May 30th, 2022 to September 30th, 2022.
- Standard Government hours from Monday to Friday. Some adjustment to the working hours may be necessary to accommodate some workflows within clinical areas.
Please provide salary expectations or an hourly rate along with three references and an updated resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlottetown, PE C1A 3T5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Project management: 5 years (required)
- PMP certification (required)
Application deadline: 2022-05-12
Expected start date: 2022-05-30