|Project Manager, Bell Business Markets|
Project Manager, Bell Business Markets
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Req Id: 372611
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Bell Business Markets Project Delivery team is looking for an energetic Project Manager to lead technological projects to its customers.
- Lead the delivery of projects for our clients affecting one or more sectors of activity
- Be responsible for the end-to-end project delivery and governance activities including quality, scope, schedule and budget
- Manage the client relationship throughout the project
- Manage a matrix team made up of twenty or more resources
- Prepare the necessary documentation according to the PMI methodology
- Prepare and deliver executive-level presentations related to the project
- Lead and support the team to achieve project goals
- Engage senior management as needed to enable rapid resolution of critical project issues and risks
- University degree and work experience in project management or equivalent
- Ability to make effective oral and written presentations and communications
- Developed leadership and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain trusting relationships with clients
- Experience in project management in AGILE mode is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Project
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.