|Private Jet Sales - Trainee Broker (French Speaker)|
Private Jet Sales - Trainee Broker (French Speaker)
Company : Air Charter Service
Salary : $52,000 a year
Location : Ontario
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our customers experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you’re talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you’ll find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether our clients are traveling for business or leisure, a private jet is most time-efficient way to get from A to B. Private Jet flights offer an array of advantages, such as quicker check-ins and faster transit times, to allow our clients to get the most out of their trip. Our clients can relax, knowing that there’s no need to stress, and when in the air, they will be surround by luxurious comfort.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients in to ACS clients
- Building relationships with Private Jet Operators to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable aircraft choices for the clients’ requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
- Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both ACS and the client
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Managing charter bookings from inquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Working productively in a pressurised environment
- Focusing on clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Make prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently but enjoys working with people inside and outside the organization
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win-win for ACS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Fluency in both French and English
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Job stability and leadership support of development
- Award-winning professional training and one-on-one mentoring
- ACS covered international training based in our London HQ
- Clear path for career advancement from Trainee Broker to Director
- Balance between independent and team-oriented work
- Opportunities for international and domestic travel or relocation
- A welcoming, enjoyable and interactive environment – seasonal events and team night outings
- Starting salary $52K CAD with 10% uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement employer match package
- 22 days in paid time off + public holidays
- Additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding, moving house, holiday shopping and more
Check us out on social media! LinkedIn - Facebook - Instagram - TikTok - Twitter - Youtube
Diversity & Inclusion: Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
Submit your resume to us today and a member from our recruitment team will be in touch!