|Patient Experience Coordinator|
Patient Experience Coordinator
Company : Premier Spine and Sport Rehabilitation & Wellness
Salary : $14 - $16 an hour
Location : Ontario
Who We Are Looking For?
- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working?
- Can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life?
- Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning?
If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the reception and on the front desk of our busy physiotherapy clinic.
Because we are growing, we are looking for a full-time admin assistant to join our front desk team. In this role you’ll have the important task of being the first point of contact with the patients of our practice. You must have previous experience in admin/office work and have a strong focus on customer service. You also must be able to work reliably from home or in the office, when needed and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in admin, have worked in a customer service environment, and enjoy being challenged.
You are the FIRST and most frequent point of contact for everyone that becomes a part of our family. Your job will be to make our clients feel comfortable and excited that they’ve reached out to us, to ask the right questions so they feel listened to, to help lead them to make the best decision for their health, and to go above and beyond to make them feel cared for.
You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world.
Your position will be to ultimately help our mission of “helping people suffering from long-standing aches and pains regain their confidence and return to an active lifestyle (even if they haven’t found relief elsewhere).”
You must be comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone as well as a self-starter. Being “organized” should be a top priority in your life and must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day.
You must be comfortable taking payments, talking about money and comfortable handling customer concerns and questions about cost. PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you can handle conversations about money/cost. We are a private medical practice and the conversation about money with patients cannot be ignored.
If you have a positive outlook on life, you are flexible and open to change and committed to learning, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have able in the reception and on the front desk of one of our busy physiotherapy clinics.
Premier Spine and Sport Rehabilitation & Wellness is a private physiotherapy practice in Vaughan, ON that is experiencing rapid growth. We are hell-bent on giving our clients the best healthcare experience of their life, and are striving to put the "care" back in "healthcare."
Our exceptional customer service and patient centered approach, that goes way beyond what is offered by most healthcare facilities, over the last 3 years have helped us to grow quickly and we now have a great position for a front desk superstar to come in and serve our patients. As we grow, we are looking for people who are just as passionate as we are about helping people get out of pain and improve their health naturally, without using pain meds, surgery or getting kicked around the medical system without solutions.
We specialize in helping people who have been suffering with years of pain get back to an active lifestyle, even if nothing has helped them before. www.premierspineandsport.ca is the website of our clinic for your inspection.
We believe whole-heartedly in education and the idea of Kaizen...the pursuit of continual improvement. We will provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching to ensure your success. It is very important to us to provide our staff with a lifestyle they are happy to have, one where they can have a true impact...but we need you to be just as committed to learning as we are. Success in this role will depend on it.
The right person is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning inquires into happy customers.
We know that true "A-Players" love to be held accountable for high standards of performance, which means you will be given your own key objectives and outcomes.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage the inbound phone calls from patients wanting to book appointments
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone)
- Successfully handle price/money objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service
- Input & keep detailed records of phone calls & follow-up calls made
- Ensure people show up excited, committed and have a full understanding of the process for their first appointment after scheduling
- Provide an exceptional “WOW” waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
- Timely and smooth communication with treating therapists
- Ensure that all invoices are paid on time, every time
- Willing to demonstrate the pursuit of growth and learning by engaging in weekly training and coaching, including role-playing and watching recorded trainings. (only half of the training time is paid, the other half is not mandatory to attend, but highly recommended)
- Able and willing to call back past clients to check on their wellbeing
- Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
- Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring NPS score hits agreed levels
- Develop and regularly update the procedures manual and library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
- Must have strong social awareness and ability to anticipate the unstated needs of clients and co-workers
- Be able to hold meaningful conversation with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
- Comfortable in conversations dealing with money, cost, price and value
- Demonstrate resilience and tenacity to keep following up with prospects, drop offs and past patients
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
- Provides a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
- Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner, focuses on key priorities
- Follows through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Confident enough to ask for help when needed
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Awareness: able to identify potential referral situations or opportunities for the sale of other products and services
- Computer literacy- Google, Facebook/Instagram, Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, Knowledge of CRM (training will be provided)
The role is an office-based role at our clinic in Vaughan.
Hourly Pay: $14-$16/hr based on experience (Full-Time Position)
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one-year’s experience in an administrative role (with a strong customer service focus) position preferably in a business-to-consumer environment. You must have a proven track record for working face to face with patients and being able to speak confidently on the phone.
Think You're A Good Fit?
If so, click below to apply for this position and take the next step in our pre-interview process. This could be your chance to get involved in a fast-growing business and help people in pain improve their quality of life.
We look forward to getting to know you!