|Front Desk Receptionist|
Front Desk Receptionist
Company : Villanova Physiotherapy
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
Our Front Desk Manager is an important part of our team who provides outstanding administrative support to clients and co-workers. They will need to efficiently provide administrative support and coordinate clinic activity with a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner.
What you would need to do:
- Ensure friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner with all clients and therapists
- Answer telephone calls, greet clients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns
- Coordinate a detailed and accurate intake of information on the clients first visit to the clinic
- Provide support to clients in filling intake forms at the clinic to avoid errors and inaccurate information
- Use JaneApp Scheduling system to coordinate scheduling of future appointments for clients with all providers as directed
- Ensuring optimal client care by suggesting additional services or products as indicated, and in the clients best interest
- Collect payment at time of service and follow up on outstanding payments
- Complete accurate clinic billing and follow up on accounts receivable as required
- Produce accurate end of day reports
- Responsible for Booking and Billing for WSIB, MVA and Private Patients
What you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients and staff members
- Ability to exercise good judgement, resourceful, strong organizational skills
- Ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues that arise from billing, collections and multiple funding sources
- Remain “cool, calm and collected” in high pressure situations
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations to continuously learn and strive for excellence
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous experience in a medical office is considered an asset
This is a temporary Full time position with possibility of becoming permanent.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
All required Covid precautions and protocol are followed by all members of the clinic.
- Please list any experience you may have in a clinic setting.
- Secondary School (preferred)